Samsung Galaxy S3 Exploded

Last week was a picture around the world, showed a galaxy of S3, which is supposedly “just so” explodes, as it supposedly was in a mount in the car. Samsung has responded immediately and send to the smartphone of their flagship series.
Research rowed back on the Irish owner. The phone was not damaged. It fell that the comrades in the water. Then he has to fix it from a friend who put it to dry in the microwave. What happened then (of course), is here nice to see:
All-clear for all Galaxy S3 customers! The story is fictitious. You may have fun with your S3 back.