eningbo November 8, 2018
The well-worked lower abdominals give rise to the famous “V”. Coming up to spring, the concern about having a beautifully worked abdomen increases, but sometimes it lacks the knowledge to perform the exercises appropriate to the area you want to work with. If you want to succeed in this task, see our suggestions.
The abdomen, besides being a muscle appreciated by all, since most people want to have defined abs, is of extreme importance in health and not just esthetics.
Let’s suggest lower abdominal exercises today .
5 EXERCISES FOR THE LOWER ABDOMEN
The lower abdomen is required with lifting of the legs and hip at the expense of the strength of the abdomen.
1. INVERTED ABDOMINAL
- Lying face up, knees together and legs bent at a 90-degree angle, feet flat on the floor, arms at the side of the trunk resting on the floor;
- Contract the abdominal to raise the hips from the floor while compressing the knees towards the chest and lowering back to the initial position without bending the lumbar spine.
- Lying on your back on the floor, place your hands next to your body, raise your legs a few inches off the floor, keep your abdomen tight, your lower back flat on the floor;
- Alternate the legs by lifting one at a time as if it were a pair of scissors, it is important to keep your lower back always firmly against the mattress.
3. INVERTED ABDOMEN ON DECLINED BENCH
- Lie on your back on the declined bench with the trunk up, supported, place the arms behind the head and the top of the seat;
- Lift your legs up and toward your head flexing your hips completely;
- Continue to raise your knees toward the shoulders and raising the glutes of the seat;
- And return to the starting position and repeat the movement.
4. ELEVATION OF LEGS ON BAR
- Grab and hang on a fixed bar with your hands in pronation;
- Lift your legs up, flexing your hips until they are slightly above the waist line, controlling all movement to avoid balancing;
- Slowly contract and descend until you lower your hips and repeat the movement.
5. ABDOMINAL WITH FEET RESTING ON FITBALL
- Lay your hands on the floor shoulder-width apart and elbows extended;
- Place the feet and the lower part of the legs on the fitball, the body straight and in a horizontal position, parallel to the ground;
- Move your knees toward your head by sliding your lower legs over the ball and flexing your knees and hips;
- Return until the legs are extended and the body straight and repeat the movement.
These are some examples of exercises that require the work of the lower abdominals.
However, it is important to work all the areas that constitute the abdomen and if you want to have the abdominal muscles well visible, in addition to the complete training process it is essential that you have adequate nutrition.
Ask the help of a professional in the area for a safe practice of the exercises and to achieve your goals.
THE ABDOMEN AND ABDOMINAL MUSCLES
The abdomen is located in the part of the trunk between the diaphragm and the pelvis, it is responsible for the protection of the internal organs in this zone, against shocks or direct confrontations.
It is also extremely important to have a strong and sturdy abdomen to help you maintain your right torso and good postural behavior.
The abdominals that are muscles of the abdomen, lining the lateral walls, anterior and posterior of the abdomen, is a body region that plays a dynamic and flexible role, serving as protection for most organs of the digestive system and part of the urinary and genital system .
Its upper limit consists of the diaphragm muscle and the lower limit is formed by the levator and ischiococcygeus muscles, constituents of the pelvic floor.
THE MAIN ABDOMINAL MUSCLES ARE:
- Abdominal challenge;
- Great abdominal oblique;
- Small abdominal oblique;
- Transverse abdominal.
The term abdominal wall refers to the entire area surrounding the abdomen, there are several separations advocated by different authors, taking as an example:
Top part of which are:
- Upper abdominal rectum.
REAR WALL, OF WHICH THEY ARE PART:
- Lumbar quadrate;
ANTERO-LATERAL WALL, OF WHICH THEY ARE PART:
- Anterior rectus abdominis;
- Abdominal pyramidal;
- External oblique of the abdominal;
- Inner abdominal oblique;
- Transverse abdominal.
BOTTOM WALL, OF WHICH:
- Lifter of the anus;
- Lower abdominal rectum.
- Vodafone Reduces The Subsidy of Mobile to Harden The Conditions of The Stays
Months ago the operators dropped the possibility of reduce the subsidy of terminals considering that they are not sustainable in the long term but what didn't expect us to find was a reaction as quick as that apply Vodafone from February 1. Although this measure does not affect the conditions signed by current customers, Vodafone is going to generalize the stays of 24 months all subsidized handsets and also raised the price…
- Unlocking the Secrets to Finding the Perfect Bikini
During the summer, Brazilian beaches are taken by women of different biotypes: a few more nipples, other skinny ones and those that are in great shape. Naturally, Brazilian women are known all over the world for their beauty and the exuberance of their feminine forms. To better accentuate the lines of your body, nothing better than a bikini model that values your physical qualities, or, as some prefer, hide…
- Samsung Had The Opportunity to Invest in The Company of Android before That Google The Buy
We won't discover the wheel to remember that in 2005 Google bought the company in charge of the Android operating system When he was at a very early stage of development and was years light from what is now at the level of system and Google services. Before this event history is not overly known since at the time was not given much importance. Different stories about what happened…
- How to Choose The Right Swimwear
For every occasion the right swimwear Holiday feeling comes summer, sun, brown skin and warm temperatures - only with the right swimwear! There, the question quickly arises: which dressed to go for sunny days or in the holiday? Must it be something stylish casual? A surf-inspired swimsuit or shorts by Patagonia take care even in the outdoor swimming pool or at the Lake for a relaxed beach…
- Movistar Again to Change The Terms of The Advance Payment of Balance
Anticipating balance It is a service that allows users of Movistar prepaid apply for an advancement of balance to be able to continue to use mobile in moments in which can not recharge in the usual way. This service has been available since 2007 but last year already modified their conditions and now returns to do so since it happens to advance 4 euros for a cost of service of 34…