Motorola over the past few years has marketed several smartphone belonging to the low range market and dividing them into two families: Moto G & bikes and programmatic features. initially well separated from 2014 there has been some confusion between the Moto G series and the bike and the bike and 2015 has practically the same basic model how Moto G for half the price. Clearly changes the screen resolution and the camera but memory, ram and processor, as well as software, are virtually identical.
For those who were disappointed by the new Moto G 3rd generation, here comes at the time announced only in Mexico, Moto G Turbo, what for many was supposed to be the Moto G 2015.
- Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Dual Micro SIM slot
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display + Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Adreno GPU 405
- 2 GB RAM LPDDR3
- 16 GB internal storage plus microSD slot
- Rear 13MP f/2.0 room
- F/2.2 front 5MP camera
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 3 g LTE/HSPA +,
- Others – IP67 Certification
- Motorola 2470mAh battery + Turbo Power
As you can see from the features, this is a middle range of excellent workmanship, with only 5-inch Full HD display that makes the device easy to handle and at the same time with a high pixel density. Snapdragon 615, 2 GB of RAM and Dual SIM support no shortage as well as 16 GB of memory further expandable.
To make it even more desirable Moto G Turbo thinks IP67 certified which allows you to immerse your phone for 30 minutes to 1 metre without damage. Price? About $ 280 available next week in Mexico.