The purchase of a complete wardrobe can be quite expensive, especially if you’re interested in following the latest styles and fashion trends. When you are on a low budget, however, you might think you can’t wear the best clothes for search. Contrary to this view, however, you can wear clothes with style, even with a low budget, such as a cheap blouse. You just need to know how to find the right clothes, and how to stretch every dollar. You can keep up to date on the latest trends, and try to imitate them by using surrogates.
High fashion can be achieved even with a limited budget. Here are some ideas that can help you find the right outfit in a tight portfolio.
- Stay in touch with the stores. Establish a good relationship with retail stores, signing your email newsletter, get a card, and so on. They will probably send information whenever they have new elements, and each time that the items were offered for sale.
- Keep out of season. The best time to shop is usually when the stores are doing sales outside the station. For example, winter clothes are cheaper during the summer. On the other hand, summer clothes are cheaper during the winter season.
- Choose from wholesale site. Vintage is back in trouble with the school of thought. You don’t necessarily need to buy expensive items from brand name stores. You can go to search for items in the online store. Chances are, some of them are brand name items that have not yet been used.
- Buy a factory outlet. You can get up to 50% discount when you buy directly from the outlet, rather than retail stores. These stores are not very high, so they can afford to lower profit margins from each sale.
- Try Club swap meets or barter. You may be tired of some of your clothes, and you can trade them for clothes that may better suit your style.
- Trade with friends and family. Look for friends and relatives that are the same size as you. You can get “new” clothes to negotiate with each other.
- Look for garage sales online and through the newspapers. You can usually find sports clothing at reasonable prices. Some of them are new or used rarely.
- Online survey. People who get tired of your clothes, often offer these online auctions or for sale. Be sure to search for images and sizes, so you’ll know how it looks and if it fits.
- Look for fashion shows on TV, and trying to write the combinations to suit the use. You can combine the use of color combinations with the off-the-rack clothes purchased at discount stores or department stores like Wal-Mart, there are also shows that are dedicated to cheap, using the elements of off-the-rack to simulate the appearance of more expensive suits.
Wear cheap doesn’t necessarily mean you have to wear sloppy. Go to clothes that cost less, but that’s fine. Choose clothes with good color combinations. You won’t go wrong with styles that complement the shape of the body.