If you want a maquillage of your nails really bright, then don’t miss the new spring summer 2011 collection nail polishes Layla. 5 beautiful new colors for a spring that is seen already on your hands!
Layla Cosmetic surgery is becoming more and more a successful name in the world of make-up and, especially, in nail art make-up. Its formula that combines an innovative special effects palette has become, in fact, almost irreplaceable for those who love the latest in nail.
Today we present the new collection Spring-Summer 2011 with 5 new colors in line Ceramic Effect. Next to the many existing shades Layla introduced these new colors, focusing on the quality of the enamel Ceramic Effect that makes your nails polish perfectly lacquered and luminescent as they were of pure porcelain according to themakeupexplorer.
In the gallery you can see some of the most spectacular effects enamels Layla are able to create.Here are the new 2011 colors:
- Black: black is a super glossy touch and durable with an opaque finish and stoneware.Irresistible to a terrific look, to be worn with silver rings and bracelets.
- Gold: it’s a golden white with Pearly finish and detail.Unlike the classic white, this nuance tends to gold thanks to ceramic effect which gives it a shinier texture. Beautiful with a Tan and a golden or bronze make-up. The foot is perfect with a leather sandals.
- Blue: Blue is very particular.Clear and deep at the same time, it can be used “loose” for “floral” or paired with a Layla Graffiti Effect Top Coat # 4 or # 16, for a strong contrast of colors. Highly recommended in spring, combined with printed dresses and shiny accessories.
- The mud-colored Rosé: invokes the canonical light brown that has become a must have last year in various cosmetic case.This is very special because it has a mud-colored shades which tends slowly to the old rose, but with extreme innovativeness. Recommended with spotless white clothing.
- Khaki green: this color is quite similar to its twin ofChanel Le vernis. It’s a green particular suggesting African landscapes or safari adventurous. Recommended for a woman who has a strong character and very classy wearing black clothes. Perfect pairing with coral and mustard clothes.
The cost of the glazes Layla goes from 7 € to 10 € and their variety leaves plenty to choose from.